Technology Fee Committee
- Recommends a budget proposal for the expenditure of WSU Pullman technology fee revenue
- Reviews the fee structure annually
- Determines that the expenditures of fees are in agreement with state law and University policy
- Provides an annual update on technology fee expenditures to ASWSU and University administration
Composition and tenure
- 5 undergraduate students, with 1-year terms
- The Vice President of Finance and Administration and Deputy Chief Information Officer or their designees with indefinite terms.
- A faculty member with a two-year term.
- The Chair is elected by the Committee from the student members during the first meeting of the year.
- Each member shall have one vote.
- A quorum shall consist of five members, a majority of whom shall be students.
- All Technology Fee Committee members should disclose any conflict of interest and/or committee affiliations with groups or individuals applying for technology fee funding.
- Members with any requestor affiliation must recuse themselves from discussions and must not provide any additional information during discussions.