Services and Activities Fee Committee
- Recommends a budget proposal for the expenditure of student services and activities fees
- Reviews the fee structure annually
- Determines that expenditures of fees are in agreement with state law and University policy
Composition and tenure
- 1 faculty member, with a 2-year term (F)
- 2 graduate students and 6 undergraduate students, including the ASWSU president and vice president as ex officio members, with 1-year terms (G-U)
- President’s Office; vice president for student affairs; vice president for finance and administration; and chief university budget officer; or their designees, all voting (X)
The chair is elected by the committee from the student members.
Each member shall have 1 vote. A quorum shall consist of 7 members, a majority of whom shall be students.
Responsible to the president
Guidelines for establishing and allocating services and activities fees (PDF)