- Deliberates matters related to instructional and other fees charged students for special services, excluding operating fees, services and activities fees, or student loan fees
- Reviews proposals for new fees and the administration of existing fees, and recommends the establishments of new fees and the discontinuation or moderation of existing fees
- At the request of the president or provost, reviews other matters related to fees and makes recommendations
- The committee meets as necessary.
Composition and tenure
- 2 faculty members, with 3-year terms. (F)
- 1 graduate student and 1 undergraduate student, with 1-year terms. (G-U)
- Executive Director in the office of the Provost who serves as chair; chief university budget officer; Associate Vice President for Finance & Administration, University Registrar and 1 academic dean for an indefinite term. (X)
Responsible to the president through the Executive Director in the Provost’s Office.