- Committee chairs of system-wide committees that will address campus culture and climate issues will be identified and formally appointed.
- Committee chairs will meet with the Provost and Vice President of Student Affairs to discuss committee charges and reporting expectations.
- The external review of WSU’s system-wide diversity efforts will begin.
- External review team members will be identified and formally appointed.
- The University system-wide committees will begin meeting at the end of the month.
September 2017—February 2018
- The University system-wide committees will meet and conduct campus forums at each campus.
- Presentations including recommendations for implementation will be made to administrative, student, faculty, and staff leadership groups at each campus.
- An end-of-the year progress report will be shared with the WSU community.